The Young Investment Banker Programme
Are you commercially aware?
- The Young Investment Banker Programme transports students aged 15-18 directly into the heart of a fast-paced global finance, giving you the ultimate investment banking work experience.
- You will be coached through a series of interactive role plays, seminars, case studies, and Q&A sessions by a group of high-ranking investment bankers.
- Learn about Sales & Trading, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity, and Hedge Funds.
- This experience will not only be a fantastic addition to your UCAS form but will give you a competitive edge when applying for the most sought-after investment banking roles.
- Date: 10th November 2019 10:30AM – 5:30PM
- Location: University College, London (UCL)
- Register on their official website now, you can also find a timetable break down of the programme.