The Young Computer Scientist Programme
Calling All Budding Computer Scientists
- The Young Computer Scientist Programme takes students aged 15-18 on an interactive journey through today’s most pioneering technology.
- You will get hands-on experience and coaching from technology experts, including Artificial Intelligence engineers from Samsung, and take part in a series of immersive activities, seminars, case studies and panel discussions.
- The programme includes an opportunity for you to design and code your own AI product under the guidance of the creators of Samsung’s Bixby app. With training by leading professionals on how to prevent a dangerous cybersecurity attack.
- A perfect ‘gold star’ experience to add to your UCAS application.
- £135 per student
- 1st December 2019 10:30AM – 5:30PM, University College, London (UCL)
- Register on their official website now, you can also find a timetable break down of the programme.