Young Game Designers
Calling All Budding Game Designers
- Young Game Designers is an initiative by BAFTA that inspires and supports young people aged 10-18 to create, develop and present their new game idea to the world.
- Are you thinking about making games when you leave school?
- Do you have a great game idea you want to share?
- A chance to win a BAFTA YGD Award, along with once-in-a-lifetime experiences with top game makers + industry professionals.
- Entry is now open!
- First, check their resources where you’ll find tips on creating a great entry, and for help and information on the process of submitting your entry.
- Sign up to the monthly newsletter for all the latest news and how-to videos to help complete your winning application.
- Then, when you’re ready, register for a BAFTA account and you can make a start on your application.