Week-long debating summer school
- Debate Academy is a friendly, immersive summer school for 14 to 18 year olds.
- Offering top-quality coaching in debate to all ability levels, delivered by some of the best coaches and debaters in the world.
- There are two tracks as part of the Debate Academy programme: ‘Mixed Formats’, which offers practice in the British Parliamentary, ESU Schools’ Mace and the World Schools Debating Championships formats, and ‘World Schools Format’ which focuses solely on this approach.
- The English-Speaking Union believes every child should be able to make their voice heard.
- Price: £495, bursaries available
- Registration has now closed and will reopen early in 2020.
- Late July/Early August annually, Uppingham School, Rutland
- Registration on their website isn’t yet open but why not head to the website and take a look at their guide to debate academy.