ICAEW’s Business and Accounting Competition (BASE)
Sharpen your business skills:
- The BASE Competition is ICAEW’s annual business and accounting competition.
- In teams of four you will compete against students from other schools and college.
- In your teams, you will take part in an online game and video presentation
- You’ll learn what it’s like to be a chartered accountant and will also put your business acumen, problem-solving, communication, decision making and team working skills to the test.
- The chance to win amazing prizes including iPads, employer experience days and cash for your school.
- Entering the BASE competition is a great way to give your CV or UCAS personal statement a boost too!
- Presentation will take place between 13 January and 31 March 2020.
- The top 24 teams will be invited to the BASE National Final in June 2020, where they will take part in one final challenge
- Talk to your teacher about entering a team and ask them to complete the BASE registration form.
- Once your BASE entry has been confirmed, you’ll need a team of 4 to represent your school or college.