Alan Turing Cryptography Competition
Think you can crack the code?
- The Alan Turing Cryptography competition follows the story of two young cipher sleuths, Mike and Ellie, as they get caught up in a cryptographic adventure ‘The Tale of the Data Deception’.
- Every couple of weeks, a new chapter of the story will be released, each with a difficult code to crack.
- There are six chapters in total to make it through (plus the story’s conclusion).
- Points can be earned by cracking each code and submitting your answer.
- The first team solve any of the six chapters will win a £15 Amazon gift voucher each.
- Team members that finish in the top 3 on the leaderboard will win £30, £25 and £20 respectively in Amazon gift vouchers.
- …And more!
- Registration for 2020 hasn’t opened yet but you can request an email reminder for when the dates are released by clicking here
- Once open you can register a team of up to 4 members or join an existing team.
- It’s also possible to register as a `non-competing’ team, e.g. if you’re a teacher who would like to follow the competition.