Young Chefs Academy
Aged 13-16 and want to learn about cookery?
- The Young Chefs’ Academy focuses on chef skills and cooking.
- Want to develop your cooking talent?
- Take pride in what you cook?
- Motivated to be in class by 9am on a Saturday morning for 5 weeks?
- Want to find out what it’s like to have a career as a chef?
- Then the Young Chef 5 week Saturday school is for you– class times are 9am-3.30pm (with half hour lunch, food provided)
- This Saturday school courses for 13 to 16 year take place at the College’s Victoria Centre in central London.
They are currently recruiting on the following dates:
Saturday 21 September 2019
Saturday 2 November 2019
- Book your 5 week Saturday school course online. £100 per person – all ingredients, chef jacket and knives provided.