iPhone Photography Awards
Tell a story with your iPhone:
- iPhone Photography Awards (IPPAWARDS).
- Every year IPPAWARDS selects the best shots among thousands of images submitted by iPhone photographers from 140+ countries around the world.
- This year’s categories are: Abstract, Animals, Architecture, Children, Floral, Landscape, Lifestyle, Nature, News + Events, Panorama, People, Portrait, Series (3 images), Still Life, Sunset, Travel, Trees, Other.
- Deadline March 31st 2019.
- All photos must be captured with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Images altered using desktop image processing programs such as Photoshop will not be accepted. iPhone add-on lenses can also be used.
- You can submit as many photos as you like but bear in mind that there is a small entry fee per image.
- Images are judged against the following criteria:
- Artistic merit
- Once you’ve chosen the images you’d like to enter, just select the number of entries on the site’s ‘Enter’ page and follow the check out process. You can upload your images once you’ve placed your order.