Childnet Film Competition
Think you can create a 2-minute film?
- The Childnet Film Competition is open to all young people aged 7-18yrs to take on the challenge of creating a short film about Internet safety.
- All films should demonstrate a positive and inspiring use of the internet, based on the given theme.
- Finalists from both the primary and secondary age category will be invited to a private screening at London’s BFI where they will be presented with great prizes for their school.
- If you were not able to enter this year don’t panic! The Childnet Film competition is annual so check back to find out all about entering in 2020.
- You will be asked to create a short film about internet safety reflecting the chosen theme for that year.
- Keep check for more info on when entries for 2020 will open.
Best of luck!