Young Athlete Training Camp
Succeed as a professional athlete
- Led by a team of UKA coaches, this camp offers information in nutrition, fitness, injury prevention and how to succeed as a professional athlete. It is designed for 12-17 year olds of all experiences and abilities.
- Set in the stunning grounds of Wellington College, near Reading, Berkshire
- Residential or non residential 5-day camp
- Private boarding house with all meals included
- Track (middle distance), road and cross country sessions
- Dedicated pastoral care team
- Dates for 2020 have not been released yet, however you can still read all about the opportunity to make sure its right for you.
- Registry for 2020 is not yet open however you can email them at email@example.com to ask any questions, or head to the website and take a look at the details.