Wonderful Physical Geography
Where can you find ‘Wonderful Physical Geography?’
- The competition is run by the Physical Geography Special Interest Group, and while the theme changes every year, the ethos remains: to encourage students to explore the land around them and photograph an aspect of physical geography, explained in their caption.
- The theme this year is Wonderful Physical Geography.
- There are two age categories, 11-14 and 14-18, and some great prizes of outdoor kit are on offer to the top entries.
- Entry Deadline: Monday 30th September. Full details can be found on the official website.
- This is an annual competition that runs from spring until the end of summer each year, allowing students to fully explore the landscape and culture of potential sites to photograph. So if you can’t enter this year, there’s always next!
- To enter, you should take a photograph of some aspect of physical geography that shows how physical geography is wonderful.
- When you have taken your photo you will need to give it a title and a brief description – no more than 250 words – to describe what physical geography it shows and explain how and why it is wonderful,
- Head to the official website and some examples for inspiration!