The Young Lawyer Programme
Want to become a top lawyer?
- The Young Lawyer Programme is the ultimate legal work experience for students aged 15-18.
- The programme wraps up the key knowledge and experience you want to gain, delivered powerfully by leading lawyers from across the board.
- You will be immersed in a series of interactive role plays, talks, case studies and Q&A sessions, to give you a 360-degree experience of life as a lawyer.
- The programme includes opportunities for you to participate in a live criminal trial with senior barristers and debate with lawyers in two thrilling human rights cases.
- You will leave the programme with a strong advantage over your peers in the hyper-competitive race for the most desirable legal jobs, and a fantastic experience to include in your UCAS form.
- Location: University College, London (UCL) Date: 24th November 2019 10:30 AM – 5:45PM
- Location: University of Manchester Date: 30th November 2019 10:30 AM – 5:45PM
- For the London programme use the link below to head to their official website to register, you can also find a timetable break down of the programme.
- For Manchester, click here to take you to the official website