The Land Rover Tech Challenge
Follow in the footsteps of famous designers
- The Land Rover Tech Challenge involves between three and six team members working together to design and build a radio controlled four-wheel drive (4×4) vehicle, to set specifications.
- The vehicle must be able to successfully negotiate a specially designed test track emulating real life and it must perform as a full scale 4×4 vehicle would do in an off-road situation.
- Each team will enter the vehicle into a Regional Final to compete for a place at the National Final in their country. The National Champions from each country are then invited to compete at the Land Rover 4×4 in Schools World Finals!
- The cost to enter a Land Rover 4×4 in Schools Technology Challenge regional final is £75 + VAT per team
- Open all year round (projects are offered to people of all ages over 17, so don’t follow the dates of a school/university year).
- To enrol for the Land Rover 4×4 in Schools Technology Challenge, head to the website or click here and complete the online enrolment form.