Unlock your potential with Sky:
- This might just be your chance to build the skills you need to continue following your passion.
- Sky Academy works with young people of all ages, harnessing a shared passion for TV, creativity and sport, to build skills and experience.
- There are many varied opportunities for you, organised into 5 main categories:
- Sky Academy Starting Out – Work experience and employment opportunities. Offering support in your chosen career path, ensuring you get the best start to working life. Sky also offers accredited, permanent positions for school and university leavers on paid graduate programmes and apprenticeships.
- Sky Sports Living for Sport – Multi-week and one-day sports projects for secondary schools. Supported by world-class athlete mentors, to inspire you and help you to build confidence and practical skills.
- Sky Academy Skills Studios – Half-day interactive experience giving you the chance to come behind-the-scenes at Sky and make your own TV report, linked to topics you’re studying.
- Sky Academy Careers Lab – Full-day careers experience in London giving 16 to 19-year-olds the chance to take part in practical workplace challenges at Sky and learn about jobs in media, business and technology.
- Sky Academy Scholarships – Scholarship programme of mentoring and financial support for emerging talent in sports and arts.
- Application dates vary so it’s best to take a look at individual opportunities on the website by clicking the button below.
- The easiest way to get involved is to head to the website by clicking here. You can find out about all the latest opportunities and keep up-to-date with the latest news at Sky.
- NB: Teachers can get their school involved by signing up through the teachers’ website here.
- Take a look at this handy introductory video explaining below: