The Prince’s Trust
Develop your confidence:
- Leading UK charity for young people, helping young people to achieve their goals and overcome the barriers they face to success.
- 8 groundbreaking programmes on offer:
- Improve your employability with Mosaic mentoring – creating opportunities for young people growing up in deprived communities.
- Explore your potential with Achieve – a personal development course for 13 to 19-year-olds who are at risk of underachievement or exclusion.
- Discover new talents with Get Started – short courses run by professional tutors in sport, music and creative arts for 16+
- Get funding to train and learn – Development Awards for 14 to 25-year-olds to help make getting back into work, education or training easier.
- Boost your confidence with Team – a 12-week personal development course for 16 to 25-year-olds, offering work experience, qualifications, practical skills, community projects and a residential week.
- Get experience with Get into – short vocational course that develops young people’s skills in a specific sector for 16 to 25-year-olds.
- Support for starting a business with Enterprise – helps unemployed young people aged 18+ with support and funding to work out if their business ideas are viable and whether self-employment is right for them.
- Try something new with Fairbridge – works with young people aged 16 to 25, giving them the motivation, self-confidence and skills they need to change their lives.
- Applications dates for opportunities vary so you should contact the Prince’s Trust directly about a specific programme (see below).
- If you’ve seen an opportunity that grabs you, it’s best to contact the Prince’s Trust directly via this online form.
- Alternatively you can give them a call on 0800 842 842 or text ‘Call me’ to 07983 385418
- It could also be worth signing up to the newsletter to ensure you stay up-to-date with all of the latest opportunities.
The Prince’s Trust has some amazing Celebrity Ambassadors who are all committed to helping raise awareness of the work the charity does with young people.