Tycoon in Schools
Become a business tycoon:
- Tycoon in Schools competition.
- Launched by Peter Jones CBE (of Dragons’ Den fame) and supported by the Department for Business.
- The Tycoon in Schools initiative is a free national enterprise challenge for students aged 6-18.
- It aims to encourage the UK’s budding entrepreneurs to get involved in business by giving them a start-up loan to run a business whilst at school or college.
- The competition is open to primary & secondary school applicants aged 6-18 years in the UK.
- Tycoon in Schools takes place on an annual basis.
- You can register on the official website, link below.
- Don’t forget to take a look at the video below, where you can here from founder Peter Jones: