BAFTAs for Kids!
Want to become BAFTA’s very own Young Presenter?
- BAFTA kids is in partnership with First news to scout out young people best suited to bring their talents to the screen starting with creating your very own video.
- The theme this year for your video is ‘I care about’… this means it can be about anything, but don’t forget to make it personal to you.
- If you are lucky enough to be the winner, not only will you get to present an award at the ceremony! You will also be offered a special filming opportunity with Sky Kids’ news show, FYI.
- The closing date for entries is Friday 6 September 2019 at 17:00 (5pm) BST.
- Make a video focused around something you care about!
- Submit the video using the form on the BAFTA kids website.