Take up a new challenge:
- Gain a broad range of transferable life skills and experiences by volunteering to become an army cadet.
- Opportunities to travel, gain vocational qualification and make loads of new friends!
- Take part in all sorts of adventurous activities, from mountain biking to rock climbing.
- Complete the online form.
- You’ll be emailed the details of your local Army Cadets headquarters and you can then arrange to pay them a visit.
- NB: Aspiring cadets must be aged 12 and above to join.